Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Turning Point Tuesday

Today I am 17 weeks pregnant! It may not sound like much but it has been 10 weeks since I have found out! I can't believe time has gone that quick. 23 more weeks left and he/she will be here! 2 weeks from today we get to find out what we are having!



I also wanted to post some pictures on products that help me get started in the morning 
 Dove pomegranate deodorant and Aveeno blueberry and vanilla body wash. Also Flintstones gummies. I use these as my prenatal vitamins because the pills make me very sick.
Aloe extract makeup remover. All though I remove my makeup at night, I use these in the morning to refresh my face and it picks up anything I missed. (From F21 $3.80) Also Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Banana Smoothie. SO YUMMY!

HAPPY TUESDAY BLOGGERS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment