Monday, February 13, 2012

A Fun Filled Weekend....With Fun Food!


Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Wrap. BEST THING EVER!!! It was soo good, but I couldn't fnish all of it.....
So I gave it to Christian. He's totally enjoying it, in a candid shot.
Saturday we went to dinner at Danny Boy's. My first time there. It was soooo yummy. It definately moved into my top 5 favorite places to eat at. We enjoyed a BBQ Ranch piza, topped with taco chips.
While waiting for the pizza, we were enjoying a game of war.....he beat me almost every hand, and eventually, I gave in and just quit!
And to finish the weekend of food, I made these totally cute and delicious Valentine Pretzles. A square pretzle, the white and brown striped Hershey Kisses, and Valentine M&M. So good!!


We had a great weekend, and for some big new......we finalized plans for our wedding for in July!!!! We are so excited!
 For more news on the Ipod give away...you can still enter as we did not get enough entries.
Don't forget to follow the steps
1. Follow the blog and leave a comment doing so
2. I will announce the winners on their blog
3. Click on my facebook or twitter link and follow one telling me who your favorite artist is, and what music you listen too.

Thank you!!!

HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. lovely photos! you should visit more blogs and leave a link to your giveaway that will attract more people to join! :)

    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete