Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its......A........BOY!!!!!




Camden Marcus Jones!! Yes we found out yesterday Feb 7- 2012, that this little munchkin is in fact, a little man!! My little man. We couldn't be any happier. All of those dreams were right. Although I am seeing him in black and white, I know he is so beautiful. Christian and I are just so happy that we can actually call him, "him" in stead of it. This is such a good feeling.
He must be real excited for us to know that he is a boy because he hasn't stopped kicking me since our ultrasound yesterday....even at 4 this morning. That's perfectly okay with me though, I could feel his little feet kick my hands forever, that is until he falls asleep. I know I have still have a little more than 20 weeks left until I get to hold him, but we have come such a far way since week 7 when he was just the size of a poppy seed. It's amazing.
Now that I am this far a long in my pregnancy, nothing else in the world matters to me. All of those negative messages and comments I received, means nothing. I am just so ready to be a Mom and to hold Camden, and to love him and take 5862847683729874 pictures of him. I can't wait to make him laugh, and read to him, and to kiss his belly.
 Dad and I can't wait to be parents, and to see which one you look like the most. I love you so much already, and I will be anxiously waiting your birthday.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww congratulations! you seem really pumped. i hope being a mummy will be a new adventurous experience to you! xxx

    btw is the ipod giveaway still on?

    http://sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! and yes it is !


      p.s. you're blog is so cute!

      Delete